It's a week from Christmas which means the obvious--family, food, gifts and NBA basketball. Did I mention NBA basketball? Just checking. Anywho, I recently went to Build-A-Burger/Build-A-Breakfast and thought coming up with 7 reasons, an ode to my favorite holiday that arrives in a week--Christmas, would be a unique way to talk about this local Milwaukee venue that I frequently attend.
My 7 Reasons
1. They serve all-day breakfast (Think McDonald's, except real food.) including granola pancakes and a warriors feast that tests your stomach and mind.
2. They serve a gamut of burgers including their Walnut option. (my favorite)
3. You can create your own meal from a long list of options.
4. None of their food runs past $14, most breakfast running close to $8.
5. Their burgers are made fresh-to-order. (Frozen burgers = no)
6. You can order their food online, requiring you to do basically nothing.
7. I have been here enough (say at least 10 times) to know if their food is actually good or not, as I think my taste buds know when something is delcious.
I hope you take my word on Build-A-Burger/Build-A-Breakfast being a good breakfast/brunch/dinner spot and these seven reasons and try out this local joint located at 633 W. Wisconsin Ave in Milwaukee's downtown area. Please hit the like button below and provide feedback if you decide to visit this spot!